SRAM RED 2012 REAR DERAILLEURS
If you want the fastest, quietest shifting around, look no further. The new SRAM RED Rear Derailleur has been designed to deliver the performance advantage you have come to epect from SRAM. Designed with SRAM Exact Actuation™ technology for precise, efficient shifting. SRAM have paid rapt attention to the finer details, like adding a hollow titanium anchor bolt and even refining tooth geometry of the jockey wheel. The result is that the chain runs through the new SRAM RED Rear Derailleur smoother and quieter than ever before.
SRAM RED WiFLi Rear Derailleur (Medium Cage) lengthens it's cage and gets a slight variation in geometry to accomodate an 11-32 cassette. The range of gears is wider than a standard triple chainring system and saves a significant amount of weight.
- Exact Actuation™ shifting provides fast, accurate shifts
- More clearance with 28t cassettes thanks to a longer B-knuckle
- New silent shifting with optimised AeroGlide Pulleys™, ceramic bearings
- New spring-fixed barrel adjuster
- New chain pulley cage adds precise chain management
- Titanium pinch bolt keeps a low profile minimising weight
Technology: Exact Actuation™ / AerGlide Pulleys™ / High Grade Ceramic Bearings™
Weight: 145g / 167g (WiFLi)
Material: Carbon Cages / Carbon Inner Links / Aero Designed Titanium Hardware
Finish: Falcon Grey & Black Anodised Finish
Compatibility: SRAM RED 2012 / RED Rear Shifter / 28T (Regular) 32T (WiFLi/Med Cage)