SRAM FORCE 22 SHIFT LEVERS
The new SRAM Force 22 ErgoDynamic™ Shifters were modeled after the best in class comfort of SRAM RED, and represent our most advanced thinking yet on perfecting the interface between rider and bike. Everything received the same detail, including the transition between handlebar and hoods, the grip texture, finger wrap, and the separate interfaces with both the shifter and brake lever. The understated black finish makes it look fast and a perfect match for any machine.
- Incredibly light weight at the bars, improving handling and control, at 307 grams.
- ErgoFit - textured body improves grip and finger wrap with reduced diameter, providing better control, and a better transition to the bar
- ndividual Reach Adjust™ of brake and shift lever, now easier to access and uses a standard hex key, puts the controls exactly where you want them.
- Larger carbon ErgoBlade lever improves shifting from the drops
- DoubleTap technology delivers both shifts from the single lever
- Zeroloss™ shifting, shifts engage immediately
- New clamp allows better fit and adjustment for modern carbon and ergo bars
Technology: Yaw™(Front), DoubleTap™/Zeroloss™, ErgoDynamics™ Fit, Independent Shift/Brake Lever Reach Adjust™
Speeds: 11 Rear / 2 Front
Weight: 307g (pair)
Material: Carbon Brake Lever, Aluminum Shift Lever, Textured Hood Covers
Compatibility: SRAM RED 22 & Force 22 Yaw™ Front Derailleurs / Exact Actuation™ Rear Derailleurs