SaltStick® Vitassium is a medical food specifically formulated to provide sodium and potassium for the clinical dietary management for patients with autonomic dysfunction including Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS), Ehlers Danlos Syndrome (EDS), Cystic Fibrosis (CF), and Vasovagal Syncope, when increased plasma volume has been shown to be beneficial.
In July 2016, SaltStick announced our partnership with Dysautonomia International. We pledged to donate to Dysautonomia International 10% of all sales of SaltStick Vitassium, which is specifically designed to help supply buffered sodium and potassium in a small stomach-friendly capsule. Donations exclusively fund research, patient awareness, and patient and family support.
If you are an individual whose physician has recommended additional intake of salt (sodium), SaltStick Vitassium may be helpful to increase your electrolyte intake in a simple capsule format. With easily-quantified dosing of 250mg sodium (635mg salt) per capsule, it makes it easy to take just the right amount for the desired intake. Vitassium comes in smaller, size "0" vegetarian capsules that are easy to swallow and easy on the stomach. Vitassium also contains potassium in a 5:1 ratio that provides a balanced intake of both major blood electrolytes.
- The ONLY capsule that is formulated to provide sodium and potassium in a balanced buffered form for individuals seeking to increase their sodium intake.
- Vitassium helps maintain electrolyte levels, support healthy blood pressure, reduce fatigue, support cognitive function, and reduce dizziness due to low blood pressure†.
- Made in the USA at cGMP facility.
- Each serving (2 capsules) contains: 500mg sodium (22mmol sodium, 1270mg sodium chloride), 100mg potassium.
- Tasteless capsules are small (size 0) and easy on the stomach.
- Vitassium is non-GMO, vegan, gluten free, preservative free, allergen free, starch free.
- Ingredients: Sodium chloride, potassium citrate, stearic acid, vegetable capsule.
- Also great for travel rehydration and the effects of alcohol.
- Suggested use: As a medical food, take one to two (1-2) capsules with water, three to four (3-4) times a day, for up to ten (10) capsules daily.
- Sold in 100ct bottles.
- SaltStick donates 10% of all Vitassium sales to our partner group Dysautonomia International.