RECORD CRANKSET 12X2 SPEED
The new Record™ 12x2 Speed crankset: a new hole-free design for the right hand crank that optimises aerodynamics.
The new carbon fibre Record™ 12x2 Speed crankset with unidirectional finishing guarantees continuity with the finishings of the entire groupset, whilst maintaining theUltra-Torque bracket system on the steel axle to ensure perfect transmission of power. The new Record™ 12x2 Speed crankset can be installed on any type of frame, whether or not it is being used with disc brakes because it optimises the chain line on the frame with a rear hub flange measuring 130, 135 or 142 millimetres, without affecting the Q factor that remains constant at 145.5 millimetres.
The innovative design of the outer chainring ensures faster, quieter derailing owing to the contoured pin. The symmetrical design of the inner chainring teeth allows improved stability with chain crossovers.
The double wheel sizing standards (112 and 145 millimetres) enable reducing the weight through greater use of carbon fibre. There are eight fixing screws for increased structure stiffness. The varying number of pins for each of the three chainring combinations (34/50, 36/52, 39/53) facilitates upshifting due to the optimised free strokes associated with each combination. The special drains on the inside of the outer chainrings optimise performance when downshifting in dead spots.
Features & Benefits
- New design, same dimensions
- Unchanged Q Factor (145.5)
- Unidirectional carbon fibre hand cranks, steel axle and aluminium chainrings
- Symmetrical inner chainring teeth
- Optimised design for every chainring combination
- Double wheel sizing standards
- Superficial treatment of the chainrings for a longer lifespan
- Surface treatment of the chainrings for a longer lifespan