PRAXIS - TIME TRIAL RINGS
Our Praxis TT road chainrings are the result of relentless testing and tweaking, matched with the best material and manufacturing processes to create some of the smoothest running, most durable and sweetest shifting chainrings available. These TT rings are machined from 7075 T6 aluminum and hard anodized for even more durability. They also feature our famous LevaTime Shifting Technology, which boasts synchronized ramps and strategically placed shift pins for perfectly timed shifts every time.
- 54/42 or 56/42 130BCD.
- 54/42 for installation on a 5-arm 130BCD crank.
- 56/42 for installation on either a 5-arm OR 4-arm w/hidden 5th (like SRAM Exogram).
- Hard Anodized 7075 T6 Aluminum.
- Works with 10/11sp drivetrains, highly suggest using KMC, Shimano™ or Campagnolo chains.
- Great for use with Di2, EPS, or eTap shifting systems.
SHIMANO – Praxis rings shift great with both Di2 and mechanical Shimano 10/11sp drivetrains. Highly suggest Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain
SRAM – Praxis rings shift great with the e-Tap and mechanical SRAM 10/11sp drivetrains. Highly suggest Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain. Our rings work with the SRAM “YAW” front derailleurs
CAMPY – Praxis rings shift great with the EPS and mechanical Campy 10/11sp drivetrains. Highly suggest Shimano, KMC, or Campy chain. These rings are not compatible with Campy 5-arm cranks as they have proprietary bolt pattern that is not 110BCD or 130BCD
POWER METER – Compatible with spider-based power meters such as Power2Max, SRM and Quarq