The road TT specialist
- optimised-rolling-resistance competition tyre for TT's & Triathlon
- ultra-fast mini-diamond profile for racing against the clock
- excellent puncture protection thanks to Vectran™ puncture protection insert
- excellent grip and efficient rolling thanks to BlackChili compound (with limited service life
A new relationship between grip and rolling resistance
- This unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in our German factory has revolutionised bicycle tyres.
- BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26 % and provides 30 % more grip than activated silica compounds.
- Premium tyres with BlackChili Compound also impress with higher mileage and unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last kilometre.
The benchmark in puncture protection
Vectran™ is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fibre from a natural model. Like spider silk, Vectran™ is a liquid-crystalline polymer (LCP). Vectran™ is spun from the melted liquid polymer Vectra and processed further to a multi-strand thread. Spider silk like Vectran™ has an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tyre as a puncture protection insert. A Vectran™ Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than the comparable nylon breaker. Vectran™ Breaker does not adversely affect the rolling resistance.
|28 x 25||28 x 25mm||Vectran Breaker||black/black Skin||3/180||245|