As the geometries and spacing of disc-brake frames for are very different to rim-brake frames, the design of the drivetrain and the chain line must take account of these differences to ensure optimal performance.
Campagnolo engineers have developed the H11 crankset to integrate perfectly with Super Record™, Record™ and Chorus™ drivetrains, ensuring crisp, clean and precise shifting, as in all its other rim-brake groupsets. The new design of the crankset offers superb precision for 142 mm rear spacing, without altering the Q-factor.
Length 172,5mm, 175mm
Weight 628 gr
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- FULL COMPATIBILITY WITH DISC BRAKE FRAMES
- Q FACTOR MAINTAINED AT 145,5 MM
- USB™ BEARINGS
- ULTRA-TORQUE™ AXLE
- NEW CHAINRINGS
- OPTIMIZED UPSHIFTING PINS FOR EACH CHAINRING COMBINATION
- HOLLOW CRANKS AND SPIDER ARMS WITH ULTRA-HOLLOW™ TECHNOLOGY
- 8 BOLT RETENTION DESIGN INCREASES EFFICIENCY
- CAMPAGNOLO® ULTRA-TORQUE™ BB CUPS REQUIRED