Heads Up. Hands Free.
Whether you are making coffee in camp before dawn, or fixing a flat late at night, its helpful to have your hands free with a light focused on your work. We developed the Outpost Bike & Camp headlamp with that specific need in mind. Additionally, we installed a silicone lampshade over the light source that can allow you to bring the light down to a soft ambient glow, should the mood strike you. On or off the bike, in or out of camp, this light is meant to provide you with the extra versatility you need to focus on the task at hand, by getting up to 400 lumens of light out of your hands, and onto your forehead.
- Weight 72 grams
- BATTERIES 1 LITHIUM POLYMER BATTERY INCLUDED
- MICRO-USB RECHARGEABLE CHARGES VIA ANY STANDARD USB PORT
- IP STANDARD IP-65 SUBMERSIBLE -IP-65 SUBMERSIBLE - INGRESS PROTECTION RATING OR "IP RATING," IS A TECHY WAY TO DESCRIBE THE LEVEL OF WATER- AND DUST-PROOFNESS OF A PRODUCT. THIS LIGHT MEETS THE IP-65 STANDARD, WHICH MEANS IT IS TOTALLY PROTECTED AGAINST DUST/GRIT AND PROTECTED AGAINST LOW-PRESSURE WATER JETS FROM ANY DIRECTION.
- BIKE MODE/ LUMEN OUTPUT/RUNTIME Blitz 400 lumen, 1 hr runtime; Low 200 lumen, 2 hr runtime; Strobe 200 lumen, 8 hr runtime
- CAMP MODE/ LUMEN OUTPUT/RUNTIME High 100 lumen, 3.5 hr runtime; Long Burn 40 lumen, 8 hr runtime