4iiii - LEFT SIDE PODIIIIUM PRECISION POWER METER
A true breakaway in powermeter technology, Podiiiium PRECISION brings extensive crank compatibility and World Tour accuracy to a rechargeable, lightweight and low profile powermeter.
Podiiiium PRECISION is a major step forward based on the same patent pending PRECISION 3D strain gauge technology that powers UCI World Tour Teams and is designed to support a full suite of compatibility.
Podiiiium Ride Ready comes installed on a new Shimano left crank arm (105, Ultegra, or Dura-Ace). These crank arms will fit bottom brackets using the Hollowtech II interface.
- 3D strain gauge technology (patent pending) measures tri-axial strain on your crank arm
- Accurate, consistent data
- Reliable, robust and watertight
- Battery status indicator
- ANT+ compatibility provides seamless connectivity with sport watches and bike computers
- Bluetooth® compatibility allows for use with third-party apps on sport watches and smartphones
- User-friendly 4iiii iOS and Android Apps save workouts and allow for personalization of powermeter
- Configurable rider compensation scale factor through 4iiii App
- Easy setup and maintenance
- Weight: 7.5 grams
- Data accuracy: +/- 1% error margin
- Battery life: Rechargeable battery with an approximate battery charge life of 60 hours
How does it work?
Choose the non-drive side crank arm you want and proceed to checkout. You’ll then receive the crank arm with a Podiiiium PRECISION powermeter installed.